Powered By Blogger

Thursday 12 November 2015

THE QUEST

The dusty evening sky stimulates in me

The incandescent desire of the pleasant past
And the ecstasy of the bygone days
Remind me of the drastic detriment.

A cool enchanting breeze slithers over
The sprawling paddy fields, with
A rhythmic melody of serene calm
Soothing my heart of bereaved agony.

As tears of darkness flood the earth
I hobble beyond the far-stretching meadows
My sub-conscious mind revolts against
The stultifying laws of nature
And a foible in my inmost being
Awakes, and hurts my conscience with
A strong remorse and excruciating grief.

My quest has not been fructuous so far
And it never ends, even
After sleep creeps into my eyes.

I dream of your rapturous features
And think of your speculating views
While lying morbidly, waiting for the dawn
To begin yet another vigorous search for you.

###

No comments:

Post a Comment